Why wait to take advantage of the latest technology on the market? Apple's iPad is being found in more and more locations these days, and these iPad holders for professional use are the perfect way to make sure your business can showcase them as well as they possibly can. What can one of these devices do for your business? These iPad holders place your device directly in the customers' eye line. Whether you choose to go for a countertop display or a floor-standing model, these accessories help to ensure that what's playing on the screen can't be ignored. The top quality iPad holders with adjustable brackets also help to provide you with an extra layer of protection for your minicomputer. Purchasing an iPad for your business isn't cheap, so you want to keep them as well protected as possible when they're on display for your customers to use. These iPad holders let you find the safest position possible for your tools. That could be on a counter by the register, or displayed in a pedestal that comes with a locking mechanism and pre-drilled holes for bolting the entire structure to the floor. The iPad holders, also known as tablet displays, help you remain right on the cutting edge of industry with innovative technology and a variety of ways to bring attention to your devices. Don't let this technology pass your business by! Purchase iPad holders for your company today.What different iPad holder models are available in our inventory?
- Desktop/Countertop models: These are the most basic and, in general, the most affordable iPad mounts that we offer. Some of these tabletop models have a picture-frame style design, while others come with a clamp that attaches the display securely to the edge of the table or counter. While both models can be displayed in either a landscape or portrait orientation, only the clamp designs have a flexible arm that allows you to easily adjust the height of the device. Both of these models are highly portable, however the clamp models are a bit more secure. Neither of the designs comes with a locking mechanism to prevent someone from stealing your iPad. If that's what you're searching for, take a look at the next bullet point.
- Free Standing models: These designs can keep an iPad well elevated for a customer without needing a desk, counter, or table for extra support. This iPad stand protects your technology better than the countertop designs above. The heavy duty bases that are built into these stands are a great way to keep the towers secure even in busier areas (some even come with screw holes for bolting the base directly to the floor below). The brackets on these accessories often feature locking mechanisms to keep your tablet in place and save them from possible theft. They often come in a variety of visual styles as well, giving you designs that will work in different settings.
- Car models: As the name says, these styles are designed specifically to be used in cars. A headrest bracket is perfect for backseat users who want to watch movies, play games, send e-mail, and other things to keep themselves entertained during a long drive (great for children on car trips too). The windshield mount uses a heavy-duty suction cup to keep the iPad in place while driving. Consolidate with a downloadable maps app and you've got a good replacement for a conventional GPS system.
All of the models seen here in this category are designed specifically to be utilized with Apple iPads. The mounts are designed to work with different generations as well (for example gen. 1 or 2 iPad designs) so please check the specifications of your device to see if it will work with your selected bracket prior to ordering. Some of the models need minor assembly on arrival. This can usually be accomplished in a matter of minutes with little if no additional tools, allowing you to start using them almost immediately.
A nice feature that all of the models listed above share is that the orientation is adjustable. Some designs have a full 360-degree rotation, while others can vary between a horizontal or vertical orientation. This will enable you to easily show the screen to customers and curious parties, as well as making it easy for them to access. The designs of the tablet mounts are done in such as way that the charging port is easily reachable, allowing you to charge up the iPad and keep it on constant power while it's in use.Where can these displays often be found?
- They're a great tool for creating mobile workstations with an iPad easily. This workstation is great at trade shows for giving presentations to potential customers, as well as in such places as schools and universities, medical facilities, and other locations.
- Banks can use them as a quick way to provide the most updated interest rates, stock quotes, and other information to their clients as they're waiting to speak to a representative.
- Restaurants and bars are starting to use tablets as a way to showcase their menus. The floor standing models can be placed in the waiting area for customers to look at before they're seated. Once they're in their seats or at the bar, the desktop styles can be placed in front of them to show them their own copies of the menu so they can order (and can also see the menu more easily in dimly lit institutions).
If you're looking for a more conventional screen mount, TVstands.us.com has many of those in stock as well. From residential models to portable workstations, there's a television display in stock to suit every different need easily. Stands of all sizes are available, able to support screens from 12" all the way up to 72". Many floor mounted stands can be found in our e-catalogue, as well as desk, wall, and ceiling mounts to elevate your screens and keep your surfaces as clutter free as possible. For a unique twist on signage, check out our digital sign packages, which allow you to create and update digital advertisements and bulletins with ease. Take advantage of our overstock sale items that are offered at deep bargains for you. Don't wait to purchase your ideal TV holder and related accessories online today! Many major credit cards and Google Checkout accepted.
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know! Our customer service experts can be reached in a number of ways. During business hours, you can reach the call center at 1.800.572.2194. You can also chat with them via instant messenger by clicking on the 'Live Chat' link at the top of the page. No matter what time it is, day or night, we can invariably be reached by e-mail. Simply drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll get back to you as soon as we're open. Thank you for shopping at TVstands.us.com today!