These TV stands, sometimes called monitor racks, are for more than just casually watching programs or providing supplementary visuals to speeches. Many occupations require workers to closely analyze information on the screen. What makes these TV stands appropriate for the work place? These models all include a desk or shelf specifically designed for getting work accomplished. Users can manipulate on screen images, run tests, create presentations, or simply take notes on this convenient piece of furniture. These TV stands offer wooden or metal shelves, all exceedingly longstanding and elegant. Each material comes in several shapes and styles. These TV stands all feature adjustable shelves to adapt to the users specific work conditions. Versatile and highly functional, these television racks are very accommodating. TVStands.us.com sells TV stands for the work place that are portable. Exceedingly easy to breakdown, these models allow users to travel with their workstation in tow. Wheels also provide mobility to the stands. Many of the monitor racks feature castors and removable wheels. These TV stands can serve a large role in any establishment.
Who uses these TV workstations?
- Medical professionals are implementing LCD monitor racks in their offices and hospital rooms. Doctors, medical technicians, and nurses utilize monitors for EKG machines and heart rate monitors. They can read the screen and jot down notes on the ample shelf space.
- Schools often set up flat screen TV workstations in their multimedia rooms or computer labs. The television screens provide an interactive medium for students of any age to study any number of subjects. Computer keyboards, laptops, and other electronics fit on the shelving.
- Tradeshow booths, mall kiosks, and other stations in highly trafficked areas attract attention with these displays. The shelf space is an excellent area for displaying merchandise, brochures, catalogs, business cards, flyers, and other supplemental advertisements.
- Museums are becoming more interactive. Whether it is the museum for television and radio, the music experience project, or an art gallery, many museums want to give patrons a personalized and exciting television display. Customers can comfortably sit at the desk and view images.
- All of the workstations are crafted with exceedingly longstanding metal frames and posts. Durable metal or wood shelving options are available.
- The brackets comply with VESA regulations. VESA, the Video Electronic Criteria Association, regulated the hole configurations on televisions and stands. Each TV stand for flat screens sold here is qualified corresponding sized monitors in place.
- The bases on these workstations are wide and solid. All of the monitor racks in this collection are qualified of holding the heaviest of flat screen televisions.
Wooden shelving models offer many of the same features as their metal shelf counterparts. There are a couple slight differences. In addition to shelves being made of wood, they have a larger, kidney bean shape. The wooden shelves offer more desk space, while offering a modern elegance. These models come in 72" and 75" heights. Both are tall enough to stand well above the crowd at a convention center or a trade show. The taller stands have two posts and a desk that can be moved from the left of the monitor to the right. The metal bases have removable wheels and are wide enough to support heavy flat screen plasmas. These models garner a lot of attention.
Portable television workspaces are favorites of trade show booth operators and traveling lecturers. These models are exceedingly easy to set up and break down. The workstation racks of this ilk come complete with two truss stands and wooden desks. Truss design collapses like pop-up displays. In between the two monitor holding fixtures is space for a customized 8' x 8' graphic. TVStands.us.com prints desired logos, messages, and pictures onto these posters on the premises. The vinyl posters attaches to the stands using VELCRO attachments. Static images and logos can provide context for the moving pictures on the screen. These models include a hard plastic, compartmentalized case for carrying all of the parts. The cases feature a handle and wheels for transport. Cases double as podiums with an attachable wooden countertop. Answer queries or sell merchandise right on the travel case. These stands are complete trade show booths!
TVStands.us.com is recognized throughout the globe for their amazing collection of work place television stands, residential entertainment center furniture, portable television racks, video demonstration equipment, and TV accessories. There is a wide variety of styles to browse. There are bundling packages that include three different types of media players. Digital signage is also available. In addition to floor standing models, there are wall and ceiling brackets for holding flat televisions. TVStands.us.com sells the highest quality monitor pedestals at the lowest prices. Check the live inventory counter to see exactly how many of each model is available. If in stock, all of the LCD television workstations depicted above will the ship the same day when purchased before 1:00 p.m. EST. No other flat panel TV stand distributor can make such an offer. Actual consumer service representatives are waiting for your orders. Contact an agent any time from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Either dial 1-800-572-2194 or click on the "Live Chat" icon on any of the web pages. These representatives are expertly trained and ready to field any question regarding display objects. Come back frequently to take advantage of the many special offers. TVStands.us.com is constantly updating the catalog to include the latest and greatest monitor racks. The best collection of television pedestals is right at your finger tips. This site is the source for a TV stand for flat screens or flat panel TV stand!